- 3 dozen oysters, on the half shell (or you could put 3-4 oysters in a baking dish or scallop shell)
- 8 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. Taylor’s Ultimate Peruvian-Style Sauce
- 3 tbsp. cilantro, chopped with stems
- 1 leek, sliced thin
- ¼ c. sherry
- ½ tsp.salt
- In a sauce pan reduce the sherry by half. Set aside. Saute the leeks in butter until soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 2 minutes. This can be done ahead and left at room temperature.
- When it is time to cook the oysters, spread them on cookie sheets and spoon the sauce on top.
- Roast the oysters in the oven at 400 degrees for 7-8 minutes.
- **If using a baking shell or ramekin, you could substitute 3-4shrimp or 5-6 bay scallops for the oysters.