- 1 prime rib roast ( preferably the 4 bones closest to the chuck end)
- ½ cup Taylor’s Ultimate Peruvian-Style Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. crushed rosemary
- 2 Tbsp creamy horseradish
- 1 Tbsp medium-grind salt
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp all purpose flour
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper and rosemary all over the roast and pat it into the meat. Spread the Garlic Sauce and horseradish all over the meat and bones. Lightly sprinkle the flour over the top side of the meat with the bone-side down on the roasting pan. Allow the meat to come to room temperature. This will take several hours.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees and cook the prime rib for 20 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 325 degrees and cook for about 1 ½ hours or until the thermometer reads 125-128 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and place the roast on a cutting board to avoid additional cooking from the hot pan. Loosely tent the prime rib with foil and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Slice and serve.